Yazı yazma becerisinin gelişmesi için en temel koşullardan biri bolca pratik yapmak yani yazmak ve yanlışları düzletip tekrar yazmak. Bu noktada, yazı yazmak için kullanabileceğiniz çeşitli essay konuları derledik. Level 1-3 başlığı nispeten daha kısa ve dar kapsamlı konular. Level 4-5 ise daha uzun ve kapsamlı konuları içeriyor.
Ayrıca essay yazmak üzerine pratik bilgileri adıma adım anlatan essay yazma rehberi sayfasını inceleyebilirsiniz. Sınav temelli essay çalışması yapıyorsanız TOEFL essay örnekleri sayfasına göz atabilirsiniz.
- Write about your craziest travel experience.
- Write about what sort of a life you would like to live at the age of 30.
- Write about your fears and how you can overcome them.
- The advantages and disadvantages of social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter?
- Describe your first day at university.
- Narrate an experience that helped you to grow up
- Narrate a dangerous experience
- How to lose 5 kg in a year?
- How to study for an exam?
- How to travel around the world?
- How to grow a habit?
- If you could do it would you rather travel to the future or the past. Why would you choose one over the other?
- Are video games useful or are they a waste of time?
- Tell us about the importance and role of tea in Turkish culture
Essayinizi kontrol edeyim mi?
Yüzlerce öğrenciye writing anlattım, binlerce essay değerlendirdim. Siz de internet üzerinden yazdığınız İngilizce yazıları kontrol ettirip geribildirim (feedback) almak isterseniz online essay kontrol sayfasını ziyaret edin.
- Parkinson’s Law suggests that work expands to fill the time available. Do you agree?
- Murphy’s Law states that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. Do you agree and disagree. Please support your argument with example from your own life.
- A proverb says when life throws you lemons, make lemonade. Do you agree with this logic?
- Do you believe in superstitions? Should one believe in them?
- Recently there has been a surge in the number of courses online. Many universities now publish their courses online for free and there have been a couple of successful massive online course experiments. Do you think online courses can replace a traditional university education?
- Many people use PowerPoint presentations to structure their talks and guide themselves. However using PowerPoint can at times be boring. What do you think the advantages and disadvantages of using PowerPoint for a presentation.
- What do you think the characteristics of a true leader are?
- Do you think lying is acceptable? If so under what conditions?
- Which one do you like more: summer or winter? Explain why you like one more than the other.
- Which one do you think is more productive: working from home or working at an office?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of cramming for an exam?
- What are the positive consequences of technology on our lives?
- What are the negative consequences of technology on our life?
- What are the advantages of living in a big city?
- What are the advantages of living in a small city?
- What can be done to improve bicycle adoption in Turkey?
- What do you think true love entails?
- How can people build trust?
- How can you get rid of laziness? Is that possible?
- When do you feel like a grown up? What makes you feel mature?
- What are the traits of a good parent?
- Is beauty more important than intelligence in social life? Why or why not?
- Should all citizens be required to vote by law?
- Every student should learn a foreign language
- Higher taxes should be imposed on tobacco and alcohol to promote a healthier life
- People should no legally be allowed to carry weapons. Do you agree or disagree?
- What are the benefits of watching TV?
- What do you think about the electric cars? Do you think they will replace oil-powered cars or are they doomed?
- Some cities tackle with traffic congestion by imposing toll zones and collecting mandatory fees from drivers who drive in these zones. Do you support or oppose such a measure?
Etiketler: Writing konuları, essay konuları or writing topics, esssay topics, İngilizce yazma konuları, writing pratik, writing hazırlık, essay yazma, writing yazma