İngilizce Cümle Analiz serisinin 10. dersinde listenaminute.com sitesinden seçtiğim Disability yani Engellilik konulu İngilizce bir paragrafı adım adım inceliyoruz.
- I think disability can be a difficult thing to understand. – çeviri – birebir mi yoksa anlam
- It’s a word that means many different things.
- A disability can affect people’s body, intelligence and emotions.
- It makes it more difficult for people to do everyday things properly.
- Disabled people might tell us something different.
- Many people with disabilities show us how strong the human spirit is.
- How strong is the human spirit?
- There are so many people who have been badly injured in accidents, or who were disabled from birth, who are world-class athletes or excel in other areas.
- It must be hard to deal with disability if it comes to you suddenly.
- In richer countries, there are support systems to help these people.
- In poorer countries, they can have a really tough time.
- Hopefully this will change one day.